3/30/11

Judge Judy was taken to the hospital, confirmed to RumorFix.com.

Wednesday, also reported that Judge Judy has Hollywood taken to hospital after telling staff that "something was not right." Reportedly Judge Judy Underwent Oral Surgery.

His publicist confirmed the report to RumorFix:

"The judge felt nauseous and had some intestinal discomfort and decided to go to the hospital to keep him overnight for tests .."

TMZ reports: Judy was taken to hospital by ambulance.

Judge Judy said that I just needed a break.

"I'm just tired, and needed a break, take a day to cool," she said. "I feel this morning ... funky funky enough that I know someone must give gander what I got."

She insisted, though he was "really good" and "want to go back to work [Wednesday]."

0 comments:

Post a Comment