4/10/11

By the release of Jennifer Lopez album, "Love?", J. Lo provides two versions of the album, which is a standard version that includes 12 songs and a deluxe version contains 4 extra songs.

J. Lo engaged several renowned musicians. Pitbull when it brought the single "On The Floor '. J. Lo also took Lil Wayne, to collaborate with him singing "I'm Into You".

"Hypnotico" and "Invading My Mind", J. Lo for help Lady GaGa and RedOne. One interesting experience felt by J. Lo, when she appeared for the promo single "On The Floor '. She plays as a woman owner of a nightclub. Besides singing, J. Lo is also required to dance in the video.

"I played a character where she held a party and act as if she is the master but at the same time she also likes this kind of underground dance party," said J.Lo. "So I must look crazy and wild and at the same time I also have to look sexy and also be nice."

    Standard Version Track List, "Love?":
    On the Floor (feat. Pitbull)
    Good Hit
    I'm Into You (feat. Lil Wayne)
    (What Is) LOVE?
    Run the World
    Papi
    Until It Beats No More
    One Love
    Invading My Mind
    Villain
    Starting Over
    Hypnotico

    Track List Deluxe version, "Love?":
    Everybody's Girl
    Charge Me Up
    Take Care
    On The Floor (Ven a Bailar) (feat. Pitbull)

0 comments:

Post a Comment