5/5/11

Guadalajara, Mexico, May 3. Reported by MTV, with piano accompaniment, GaGa chanting "Americano" which is packed with a bilingual version, English and Spanish.

"Mis canciones son de la revolucion/ Mi corazon late por mi generacion," was a fragment of lyric sung spanish version. The lyrics are then translated into English, "My songs are of the revolution/ My heart beats for my generation."

By the release of the music video "Judas", Gaga opened the exciting topic of conversation on Twitter. GaGa also upload a photo of "The Judas Kiss" in there.

"Let's make something illegal. And I will release something new from it," writes GaGa. "The Judas Kiss: betrayal of the prophecy fulfilled? Thank you for participating, I'm very flattered."

The photographs show a person's hand holding a rosary and holding a rifle. At the end of the rifle appears red colored lipstick overlooking a man.



"Americano" GaGa Bilingual Version: English & Spanish (Video):

0 comments:

Post a Comment