6/16/11

June 24, 2011 - Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green will celebrate wedding first anniversary. Megan signaled Brian to design ideas in order to keep harmonious relationship with the road renew wedding vows.

"I do not think about it until I'm in a relationship with Brian," said Megan. "He's very sensitive and emotional. He thought about the feelings and relationships as well as cry. He will do it, so I'll do it."

Megan and Brian got married at Four Seasons Resort, Big Island, Hawaii, June 24 last year. According to the plan, will celebrate their anniversary in Hawaii. Megan revealed that Brian concerned with Megan plans to swim with dolphins and take Kassius (9).

"My husband was very frightened at the shark but we will still do it," said Megan. "Sharks do not usually go to a place that many dolphins, so we can do. I'm not usually afraid of sharks but now so thanks to Bryan. His fear was so intense and made ​​me choke with fear."

0 comments:

Post a Comment