11/30/11

Lady GaGa had passed through dark periods in the life of love. According to 25-year-old singer, her love story foundered because most men feel intimidated by her creativity.

"Maybe it's like a contest of egos. They get angry when I went to the piano and write songs quickly and then play it. That's me and I will not apologize for it," says GaGa in the magazine January 2012 issue of Vanity Fair. "I think it's because I'm going out with creative people. And I feel intimidated if they were not for my wallet but because my mind."

GaGa also revealed moments of the past when the condemned man. "A man said to me, 'You will die alone in this big house with all the money and album who soared'," says GaGa.

Facing the insult, the singer of the single "Marry the Night" is choosing to not give up. "Whenever I am in full moment of depression, I would say, 'I'll show you'," says GaGa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment