11/21/11

Although already married again on June 22 last, Rachel Weisz was shy when asked his feelings as the wife of Daniel Craig. Actress film "Dream House" is preferred to save his own life story.

"I'm sorry. I just got married," said Rachel with a smile when interviewed by The Telegraph. "I'm still a newlywed, and it was very prbadi. I can not tell you. Please come back later."

Beyond the matter of his refusal to talk about marriage, the former fiance director Darren Aronofsky, admits that he actually knew Daniel before they appear in the film "Dream House". 41-year-old actress admitted that her husband knew when they were in their 20s.

During an interview, she also denied rumors of pregnancy. "I read the news if I stop drinking alcohol because of pregnancy. That's not true," said Rachel.

Not wanting to constantly talked about, Rachel careful when journalists asked if she wanted another child. "

"Of course there was no comment," the actress said the film "The Whistleblower" is. "Oh my God, I recently was asked about it by a jurnais and I said, 'You'll never know'. Apparently the answer was actually lead to anything (just rumors)."

0 comments:

Post a Comment