12/14/11

For a Matt Damon who appeared heroic in the film "The Bourne Ultimatum" was in real life is not like that. His co-star in the film "We Bought a Zoo", Scarlett Johansson, who leaked the secret that he cried like a baby when I saw a few snakes on the set.

"He was pretty scared," said ex-wife Ryan Reynolds was on People magazine. "He was really sweaty and his eyes seemed to water down the sweat that too. I said 'Matt, the kids were playing with the snake. A little courage yourself'."

41-year-old actor does not deny his fears. Matt also admitted that he became a victim of ignorance Scarlett and the other players.

"I'm afraid of snakes." said the actor who provided the voice for "Happy Feet Two" of this. "I to Scarlett and the kids. They told me to play with the snake."

0 comments:

Post a Comment