1/8/12

Choi Siwon Super Junior 'Grandmother' Dies

Choi Siwon Super Junior 'Grandmother' Dies - Choi Siwon was grieving. A very dear grandmother had died. This news is known from Siwon tweet (@ siwon407), Sunday, January 8.

Choi Siwon Super Junior 'Grandmother' Dies - "Hello beautiful world. I've lost my grandmother (lying) on the side of my mother," tweet Siwon. "Therefore I am now in Korea and will leave early morning to Osaka."

Choi Siwon Super Junior 'Grandmother' Dies - Siwon also called ELF around the world to pray for the beloved deceased grandmother and her family. "Please pray for me and my family. Thank you," tweet Siwon.

Choi Siwon Super Junior 'Grandmother' Dies


Choi Siwon Super Junior 'Grandmother' Dies - Within seconds, Siwon flooded Twitter condolences from all over the fans. To thank him and return the favor and attention of fans, Siwon re-write tweets. "Thank you for your prayers and your support," tweet Siwon. "I do not know what I would do if you all are not with me, ELF Thank you again. Good night."

Choi Siwon Super Junior 'Grandmother' Dies

Choi Siwon Super Junior 'Grandmother' Dies - Currently Siwon's back together with Super Junior's activities. Saturday, January 7 and Super Junior perform in the concert series "Live Athens Concert in Japan" in Tokyo, Saitama Arena.

0 comments:

Post a Comment