1/22/12

Kim Junsu 2PM regretted for 'Father' death

Kim Junsu 2PM regretted for 'Father' death - While still mourning the death of his father, but ultimately a bit 2PM Junsu want to share his feelings with the fans. January 21 and Junsu wrote down his feelings on Twitter, @ Jun2daKAY.

Kim Junsu 2PM regretted for 'Father' death - What makes Junsu regret the death of the father is because he was born January 15, 1988 actually had a surprise that will be shown to his father. But unfortunately, the father he died first.

Kim Junsu 2PM regretted for 'Father' death - "I'm sorry I could not with my father when he died. I asked my dad waiting for me to prove something better for her, '" tweet Junsu. "I even promised my father a few days ago that I would make my promise come true in March next. I'm really sorry, Dad."

Kim Junsu 2PM regretted for 'Father' death

Kim Junsu 2PM regretted for 'Father' death - "To all who have prayed for my father, for all who have come to the funeral and mourn, for all those who continue to fight with me until the end, who had accompanied my father, I am very grateful," wrote Junsu again. "Today is my father's funeral in a temple is often visited by his father to pray in Parl Gong Mountain, Daegu."

Kim Junsu 2PM regretted for 'Father' death - "I hope my father can rest in peace," Junsu prayer. "My heart ached at the thought of all the things that have not had time to do with my father. I love you. Forgive me father."

Kim Junsu 2PM regretted for 'Father' death

Kim Junsu 2PM regretted for 'Father' death - Amid grief, Junsu continued to receive encouragement from colleagues and friends at 2PM, JYP Entertainment and fans. Junsu still can not join 2PM's activities in the near future since the middle of grieving.

0 comments:

Post a Comment