1/11/12

Leeteuk & Yoona SNSD

Leeteuk & Yoona SNSD

Leeteuk & Yoona SNSD - Leader of Super Junior, Leeteuk, Yoona was never predict will go up as it is now. Interestingly, Leeteuk also had once idolized personnel concerned with Girls' Generation's.

Leeteuk & Yoona SNSD - It is expressed as a guest star SBS "Strong Heart" a while ago. When I was a participant training, Yoona Leeteuk sponsor will never famous but at the same time one predict when colleagues in Super Junior, Shindong, will not be known.

Leeteuk & Yoona SNSD

Leeteuk & Yoona SNSD - "Of all the 200 trainees SM Entertainment, I told my friends that there will be two girls who went on to become artists," Leeteuk said. "First, Go Ara and the second one is Yoona."

Leeteuk & Yoona SNSD - Who sat next to Leeteuk Shindong then says, "Hearing his confession that, you would believe that someone saw the potential of smart Leeteuk". "But he also once told me that I would never work (being an artist)," Shindong added so as to make all of the studio audience laughed.

Leeteuk & Yoona SNSD

Leeteuk & Yoona SNSD - Eunhyuk also add. "He (Leeteuk) also told me that I'm most likely going to leave the group shortly after the debut". "But look at us all now, we stayed together until now," said Eunhyuk who once again made ​​the audience laugh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment