1/16/12

Sunny SNSD 'Crying' missed father

Sunny SNSD 'Crying' missed father - Sunny of Girls' Generation are not always able to hold back tears every time you see a chat about his father. As happened when he was a guest star the show KBS 'Invincible Youth 2 ", 14 January.

Sunny SNSD 'Crying' missed father - It was Sunny and other guest stars are given the opportunity to meet with their respective mothers. They also told a story about family and fond memories they had ever experienced. But Sunny is different, she was very sad when the topic of flow of the father.

Sunny SNSD 'Crying' missed father

Sunny SNSD 'Crying' missed father - "I always visit my mother, but I can not see my father because my father is currently abroad," said Sunny while back tears. Currently Sunny's dad was in Kuwait.

Sunny SNSD 'Crying' missed father - MC Lee Soo Gun with sympathy saying, "You must really miss your father yes". With tears in his eyes, Sunny then replied, "I hope I can soon meet with the father."

Sunny SNSD 'Crying' missed father

Sunny SNSD 'Crying' missed father - Busyness Sunny with a busy schedule of Girls' Generation did make this beautiful girl away from home. Even if able to go home, Sunny can only be met by the mother, not the father. Therefore, she missed his father.

0 comments:

Post a Comment