4/10/11

Georgia - Rory McIlroy shows his prowess in the third round of the Masters tournament on Sunday (04/10/2011), with four-stroke advantage. McIlroy maintain its position atop the standings.

McIlroy appeared very stunning with composure. He recorded 70 strokes under par or 2-under. "Good taste, but I know how to blow leads me further reduced very quickly," said McIlroy.

"I should be even better, play hard like I've played the last three days. If I could do that, hopefully more leverage."

With a total result of 12-under (204 strokes), McIlroy four ahead of its competitors, including 2009 Masters champion, Angel Cabrera. "Young people are playing very well," said Cabrera.

Cabrera closes third round with the 67 punches, Charl Schwartzel (68), KJ Choi (71) and Jason Day (72).

Tiger Woods with the results of 74 strokes, which put the former world number one golfer in the top five. "I'm in a position where I have to get results, "said Woods.

0 comments:

Post a Comment