4/10/11

Ryan Montgomery, known as Royce da 5'9" center to pick up Eminem in the making of her latest single. Previously, they've been collaborating a song called " Rock City".

Eminem also briefly took Royce da 5'9" to bring the track,"Bad Meets Evil". Now they again met,"Writer's Block". The plan, the fifth album is scheduled to be released around spring.

Royce da 5'9" reveals the difficulty of becoming a writer of songs. Here is the reff they were singing,"Sometimes I feel like it's so hard for me to come up with shit to say / I'm at a loss for words, 'cause y'all erase it all / I think I'm runnin' out of cliches, I'm getting writer's block / Psych!".

Royce da 5'9", also work as a songwriter. One of his creations single titled" Tell Me "which is the mainstay of the second track from their fourth album P. Diddy,"Press Play"(2006). During his career in the music industry, Royce da 5'9" has produced four albums," Rock City (Version 2.0)" in 2002,"Death Is Certain"(2004),"Independent's Day"(2005) and "Street Hop" (2009).

0 comments:

Post a Comment