4/17/11

During this summer, Miley Cyrus was busy with concert tour titled "Gypsy Heart". Miley is scheduled to tour South America and Australia about April 27, but she did not plan to hold a concert in North America.

Miley Cyrus very enthusiastic and eager to perform there even though she could not communicate with his fans because of constrained language. But, Miley optimist could attract the attention of fans through the concert tour.

But lately Miley confidence faded. That's because the lack of response from Miley fans might not want to see him perform in concert.

"Now I can only think that America is the place where I do not know if they really want to see my appearance or not," said Miley, as reported by the Huffington Post. "Now I just want to go to a place full of love, like Australia and South America. I do not want to go to a place that does not make me comfortable."

0 comments:

Post a Comment