4/17/11

Monte Carlo Masters 2011 Championship - Spaniard Rafael Nadal for the seventh consecutive title clay court tennis tournament Monte Carlo Masters after beating compatriot David Ferrer in straight sets 6-4, 7-5, Sunday (17/04/2011).

"It's hard to imagine a few years ago when I won for the seventh time here" said Nadal.

"I am a lucky man for being able to do this at the age of 24 years," he said.

"This is an important title for me. I never thought about maintaining a degree, except to play his best. I keep trying to improve the game every day, practicing and practicing.'s victory this week was very important," said Nadal.

Nadal Monte Carlo mastered since its debut in 2003 at the age of 16 years. The victory marked the 44th title in a career that Nadal has now collected 19 tournament titles in the Master class.

0 comments:

Post a Comment