6/28/11

Justin Bieber is currently in the planning stages and recording for his next record and has set no deadlines for yourself. At the moment, Bieber said, he is still creating.

"I want to work a lot with myself," he told MTV News about any plans to expand its cooperation resume, after working with artists like Chris Brown, Kanye West, Ludacris and Rascal Flatts. "And I will write a lot to me. I will work with many other manufacturers, and stuff like that, but I'm just a lot of writing, writing on tour."

So what's new in Bieber, focusing on this group of songs? "I'm write how I feel and produces. I produced on my laptop and on my computer," he said. "I've been really into it and hopefully the next album will be huge."

"I've done a lot on my acoustic guitar so that it will, have that vibe," he said. "I'm not really restrict myself I think music is music and genre -.. I mean, I there is to know country music, there is rock music, but my music is different My voice is not meant for any style I want. simply to make music. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment