7/11/11

She’s got just 10 weeks to go before the birth of her second child, but rather than hiding her expanding bump, Danielle Lloyd couldn’t wait to show it off.

After gaining 3st with son Archie, one, Danielle says she’s only gained 1½st this time round and feels a lot more confident as a result.

“I couldn’t wait to recreate Demi Moore’s naked pregnancy pose!” 5ft 7 Danielle told this week’s Closer magazine. “It makes me feel so sexy! I don’t think your baby bump should be hidden under baggy clothes – it’s beautiful and I’m proud of it!”

She added: “When I was expecting Archie, I’d gorge on chocolate and crisps, but I’ve been healthier this time. I haven’t been exercising because running around after Archie keeps me fit. Not going to the gym is starting to show, though! My legs aren’t as firm and my bum jiggles!”

When Danielle, 27 – who is set to marry her footballer fiancé, Jamie O’Hara, 24, next May – found out about her unexpected pregnancy just four months after Archie’s birth, she was 9½st and still in the process of losing the last half stone of baby weight.

Now 11st, she’s keen to get back to 9st after the birth, but won’t be following in the footsteps of WAG Abbey Clancy, who got her post-pregnancy body back in just seven weeks.

“Abbey looked stunning at her wedding,” says Danielle, who also posed as Britney Spears for our shoot. “But she’s naturally skinny and, being a curvy girl, I can’t lose weight that quickly. I’ll get a trainer and go to the gym at least three times a week once the baby arrives. I’ve basically been pregnant for the past two years, so I can’t wait to get my body back. I’d like to be 9st and a size 8 before my wedding. If worst comes to worst, I’ll consider lipo!


“I’m looking forward to getting back into tight outfits and feeling sexy again. I told Jamie the other day that I’d love to pose for Playboy! I definitely want to be a MILF!”

And Danielle – who recently moved her family to Birmingham to be nearer Jamie’s team, Wolverhampton Wanderers – says now her boobs have gone from a 32DD to a 32F, she’s planning a breast lift after the birth.

“My boobs get so big during pregnancy, I’ve got stretch marks and saggy skin. I want that removed and then a lift,” she says. “I’d also like a chemical peel to even out my skin due to pregnancy pigmentation.”

The full feature appears in this week’s Closer magazine, on sale now (Tuesday) [Source: unrealitytv.co.uk]

0 comments:

Post a Comment