8/18/11

Anne Hathaway - The 'One Day' actress - who has a relationship with Adam Shulman for three years - admits she recently changed her opinion about the institution after witnessing her best friend down the aisle.

In an interview with Chelsea Handler for Interview magazine she said: "I am open to marriage, I actually just went into a phase where I wanted it to look from every angle to make sure I do not just fall in step with some. type of regulated imagination.

"I was with my best friend's wedding just two days ago, and I saw this person whom I love like a sister, and who has changed my life and will remain my life for the better, I feel as close as I do not change my family committed themselves to a man she loves, and I saw how happy it made them.

"I mean, she looked like she was riding a bubble all night. I thought that weddings are important because they celebrate the life and opportunity." "

The brunette beauty Adam was thrilled by her new attitude is because she has been so openly about not want to tie the knot.

She added: "There's a smile on [Adam's] face - mainly because I such a pain in the past few months to go," Well, marriage is really an instrument of oppression? or "There once was only an exchange of property!" I have completely no romance about marriage in the last few months, so I think he's relieved that I'm kinda over it. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment