11/28/11

Behind the appearance of brilliant and confident, Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, aka PD does not seem to lack confidence when asked his debut as a soloist. According to him, he would appear normal without friends in Coldplay. Therefore, the presence of Jonny Buckland (guitar), Guy Berryman (base) and Will Champion (drummer) is very meaningful to her.

"I must look terrible ....," said Chris Martin told Q magazine "I do not think will be a concert at Butlins. I've never (performed) in there. I guess me and my keyboard will be more appearing outside Woolworths and got a lot of shouting (from audience)."

Next year, Chris will perform with soloists English as Stacey Solomon, Danyl Johnson and Stavros Flatley at Butlins holiday festivals, England. While getting a chance to appear alone, but Chris still not PD gig without my friends who have fought hard to raise the name of Coldplay's like that now.

"They are my best friends because they know me as a singer and husband Gwyneth Paltrow," said Chris. "They all know that I really needed them. I can not do it alone."

0 comments:

Post a Comment