11/28/11

In an interview on K-POP Placein Tokyo, 25 November, Jang Geun-suk claimed to like to see the response of the fans when he made ​​a new surprise. Additionally Geun-suk also said that he had a lot of ideas that he wanted to do his own spontaneous.

"I know many fans are often surprised by the subsequent action not terdugaku. I seem to be someone that can not be identified only by one name," said Geun-suk. "I can not pretend. I have thoughts that often come out spontaneously from my mind. I know people are obviously confused when they see the white of me after knowing some are black."

"Sometimes I feel like a person who tortured somebody, because I like to see the fans confused and embarrassed at the same time. It's really fun," said Geun-suk. "Japanese fans seem to think this is the first time an artist like me. I know my nature is very risky, but not fun to do some things that are obvious and predictable, is not it? I'm just trying to be honest and spontaneous. So far such an attitude does not hurt the fans. "

During this Geun-suk loves to make a surprise action. The former artist is never a sudden sings on Haeundae Beach, and then treat the film crew "You're My Pet", until recently donated some money to the campus secretly.

Meanwhile, Geun-suk has just completed an independent concert "2011 Jang Keun Suk Cri Show in Tokyo Dome: The Beginning", 26 November. He invited Park Shin Hye and Verbal Jint as a guest star concert.

0 comments:

Post a Comment