11/30/11

Jennifer Lopez plans to make one big project. The former wife of Marc Anthony will release a compilation album containing songs since his debut in 1999 hits ago. The news was delivered directly by Kuk Harrell as the vocal producer.

"A week ago I Calling and be notified when the album 'Greatest Hits' Jennifer Lopez will be made. Now I'm still waiting for his schedule and what song will be entered and processed," said Kuk told MTV. "I'll go in the lab (music) with Tricky Stewart and The-Dream. We'll see what we could do with it (the album)."

Since its debut with the album "On the 6" which was released in 1999, Jennifer has scored dozens of hits. Starting from the "If You Had My Love", "I'm Real", "Love Do not Cost a Thing", "Jenny From the Block" to "On the Floor". Thus, this album will mark the peak of a career that now Jennifer.

Kuk said it was pleased to be involved in making this album. Previously, Kuk also gave birth to the album "Talk That Talk" Rihanna and "Under the Mistletoe" by Justin Bieber.

"I was lucky to work with Rihanna and Justin Bieber. So it is with Jennifer Lopez. So if I can call from the three I always say 'yes' because the result will be good," said Kuk. "They are a superstar, so how could you let him down?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment