11/22/11

Former lover Lewis Hamilton, Nicole Scherzinger, apparently already had a dozen years with the health conscious. At 14 years old, Nicole began diligently counting calories and also likes to do jogging.

"It took a long time to form a body like this. I started jogging and calorie counting when I was 14 years old. I had all the diets you can imagine," said the former lead singer of The Pussycat Dolls is the interview with the December issue of Shape magazine. "When I was at The Pussycat Dolls, I always weigh my weight all the time. These activities have become big enemies because I know that when I exercise too hard, then my weight goes up."

At the age has reached 33 years, Nicole was more tolerant. He is no longer an extreme diet or exercise.

"I learned more accepting of my body," the jury said the event "The X Factor (USA)" it. "Right now the important thing is balance. My new motto is 'Stay active, eat in moderation and stop being hard on yourself'."

Still about Nicole, recently he was involved in the project of cultivating a book of collected photographs Raphael Mazzucco. In a book titled "Culo by Mazzuco", the Hawaiian singer is posing while showing off the back and buttocks that had been painted. According to plan, book edited by the Interscope chairman Jimmy Iovine and P. Diddy would contain hundreds of photos of female celebrities such as George Clooney's girlfriend, Stacy Keibler.

0 comments:

Post a Comment