12/16/11

Although both are always caught on camera at every opportunity, but this Christmas Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez just parted. Both claimed to be celebrating Christmas in their own homes with family.

"My wish for this Christmas is just spending time with family, that's all," said Justin who will return home to Canada at Christmas. "Last year at Christmas, I got my grandfather's car and it was very special."

It is also spoken by his girlfriend Selena Gomez. Actress movie "The Muppets" is admitted can not wait to visit family in Texas at Christmas.

"I can not wait to go back home to see my family and everyone that I love," said Selena. "I'm going to spend time with family in Texas, then they will come with me to New York on New Year's to see me perform."

Selena will indeed be performing with other stars in the MTV New Year's Eve New Year. In that event she will be duet with his best friend, Demi Lovato. In addition, this special event will also be attended by Justin, where they will meet for the first time during Christmas and New Year holidays.

0 comments:

Post a Comment