12/2/11

Vices Simon Cowell was not only applies to participants in events music auditions, but also to the other singers are considered boring. Most recently Michael Buble admitted to Radio Times that he had been a victim of unpleasant attitude Simon.

The story, when Michael lined up to star appeared as guest star on "American Idol" in 2007. Michael admitted his confidence shattered when Simon gave withering look when she sang in front of 20 million people there. Not only that, Simon also had rolled her eyes rotate sign she is bored with the action stage Michael.

"I have to sing 'Call Me Irresponsible' in front of 20 million people. And the first thing I saw when I was on stage are Simon Cowell," said Michael. "I sang four lines, and then he looked at me and do this (rolls his eyes a sign of neglect). That's it, I already feel complete. He killed me. Trust me fall."

Interestingly, after the ceremony Michael talking to Simon about his attitude earlier. Simon then said he did not intentionally do it all. He also did not feel insulted Michael's stage performances.

Here is the appearance of Michael Buble on "American Idol" in 2007:

0 comments:

Post a Comment