12/6/11

Having previously awarded the proud title of Sexiest Man Alive 2011 version of People magazine, Bradley Cooper now reveals the opposite. Actor movie "The Hangover Part II" was actually admitted that Ryan Gosling is entitled to his 2011's Sexiest Men.

"There were many protests when People magazine and Ryan Gosling announce that I like and never played a movie with me is the best," says Bradley. "When you see them running, it felt like when Ryan had a photo shoot or runway model. And I'm like a neighbor who was never out of the house. It's very exciting."

Former lover Renee Zellweger admits that the title Sexiest Man did not fit him. "I am now 36 years old and at first I did not care about things like that and then I got the title. And I began to realize how sexy I am not," says Bradley.

The title also makes her think again about their daily activities. "I have many moments where I walked out and when I would open the door, I thought, 'I should be able to do it more sexy again'," Bradley said with a laugh.

In the list of People magazine's Sexiest Men, Bradley was ranked first. Meanwhile, Ryan, was in 10th position after the actor the movie "Conan the Barbarian", Jason Momoa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment